BOOK TITLE: Mysteries of the Scriptures Revealed
AUTHOR: George B. Lujack
PUBLISHER: Lulu Press, Inc.
DATE OF PUBLICATION: August 3, 2017
RETAIL PRICE: $39.96 US (Softcover)
The greatest Scripture study guide compilation and deception-defeating, truth-revealing book of all time ever written. Bringing the whole Christian denominational church system under question and shaking the foundational teachings of the popular but misguided mindset.
EXCERPT FROM MYSTERIES OF THE SCRIPTURES REVEALED
“It is said that there are 43,000 or so denominations of Christianity and every one of them is engaged in the promotion of their particular denominational teachings through the philosophy of their foundational spiritual leader, or spiritual concept, placing that leader or concept before the Messiah (Christ). This article will encourage believers to become independent of denominationalism, to identify themselves through declared faith in Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ), and to worship God in spirit and truth.”
Born in 1965, George Lujack was raised as a Lutheran Protestant (protesting Catholic), but rejected the faith of his upbringing and became a non-denominational, biblical Christian. He modified his faith to being an independent Messianic believer in 2012, at the age of 47. Lujack declared himself an independent, non-ordained, Messianic minister on Jan. 2, 2016 at the age 50.
Lujack served as a police officer with the New York City Police Department from 1987-2007. He was employed as an international police officer by the State Department for the United Nations International Police Task Force in Croatia from 1996-1997 and in Kosovo from 2000-2001. Lujack has held the position of managing editor for CowgerNation.com, a conservative political and religious content online news network, since 2014.
Lujack was born in Queens, then moved to Island Park, Long Island, New York at the age of five. He grew up in the suburbs of the South Shore of Long Island between the Island Park and Long Beach area towns till the age of forty-three. He moved to New Port Ritchey, Florida in 2008-2012, and purchased his first home in Apollo Beach, Florida in 2012, where he currently resides. His stateside travels include most states in America. World travels include Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mexico, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Uganda, and Ukraine.
Lujack is an independent, non-ordained, Messianic minister. Being non-ordained and unattached to any denominational church, ministry, or synagogue organization and its requisite teachings, other than his own Scripture Truth Ministries, which was founded on January 2, 2016, has afforded him the flexibility and freedom to present God’s word without any hindrance or interference from others, whose organization, if he were beholden to through ordination, might not doctrinally approve of every truth presented in his writings and could hamper them from being presented. Lujack’s ministry and his writings are dedicated to presenting the truth of God’s written word, without any organized religious interference. Unlike other ordained ministers, Lujack is not dependent upon a ministry salary.
George Lujack served as a New York City police officer for 20 years, from 1987- 2007. Lujack was employed by the State Department for the United Nations International Police Task Force as an international police officer in Croatia from 1996-1997 and in Kosovo from 2000-2001. He currently serves as the managing editor for CowgerNation.com, a political / religious content online news network. Lujack was raised as a Lutheran Protestant (protesting Catholic), but rejected the faith of his upbringing and became a non-denominational, biblical Christian. He modified his faith to being an independent Messianic believer in 2012 and declared himself an independent, non-ordained, Messianic minister on January 2, 2016.
SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What was your religious upbringing and how would you describe your current faith?
- In your book you use the name Yeshua followed by Jesus in parenthesis. Why do you do this?
- Are you an ordained minister?
- How did your experiences as a New York City police officer and an international police officer for the United Nations contribute to your work as a minister and an author?
- What is the goal of your ministry, Scripture Truth Ministries, and the purpose for writing your book, Mysteries of the Scriptures Revealed?
Theological and Doctrinal Questions
- The Prosperity Gospel has become a popular message in many mega churches. Can you describe that message and your objection to it?
- In your book, you state that Christians who claim they are ‘born again’ and ‘once saved, always saved’ are in error. Please explain.
- How do you respond to the common question pondered by people who either doubt God exists or believe God does not care about people: If there is a God, then why does He allow evil, pain, and suffering to exist?
- How do you resolve the Evolution vs. Creation debate?
- What is your position on the age of the Earth?
- What is your position on the Rapture vs. the belief that Christians will suffer through the Great Tribulation?
- What do you say to ministers who claim that it is impossible to comprehend Scripture prophecy until after it takes place?
- You wrote that Christians have a misconception about God’s love being ‘unconditional.’ What conditions do you think Gold places on us?
- Christians generally accept that they are no longer under the Old Testament Mosaic law, but are saved by grace, yet you claim that the law still applies to believers. Please explain.
- You have stated your objection to the concept of God as a trinity. What is your objection to the Holy Spirit as a person of the trinity?
- Your views on what happens to a soul upon death would be considered by most to be non-traditional. What do you believe happens to us when we die?
- Why do you object to Christians celebrating Christmas and Easter?
The Hebraic Roots Movement
- What is the Hebraic Roots movement?
- What do you say to those who claim the Hebraic Roots movement is a cult?
- You say you have been accused of being a ‘Judaizer.’ What does that term imply?
- How does the Messianic Jewish movement differ from the Hebraic Roots movement?
- Why do many Messianic Jewish congregations use the Star of David and what is your position on the authenticity of the Star of David as a symbol of the Jewish faith?
Biblical Dietary Commands
- Where in the Bible do we find dietary commands from God?
- Many Christians believe that God gave Noah permission to eat all things after Noah exited the ark. Explain why you differ on this stance.
- How do you answer Christians who site the vision of the apostle Peter who heard God’s voice telling him he could eat all things?
- Can you define how the typical American diet differs from a kosher diet?
- In your research, where have you discovered that the rabbis have gone wrong with regard to clean and unclean creatures?
- In your book, you contrast the health and diet of Moses and Pope John Paul II. Can you elaborate on the differences there?
- Many Christians abstain from alcohol consumption. What does the Bible say about consuming alcohol?
End Times Prophecy
- Many Christians believe in an event known as the Rapture. How would you define the Rapture and what is the controversy about the pre-trib, mid-trib, and post-trib timing of the Rapture?
- Many Christians claim that America is not included in end times prophetic writings, yet you claim that America is identified in prophecy. Please explain.
- What is your interpretation of the identity of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
- What do you consider Mystery Babylon to represent?
- What causes the Great Tribulation to begin?
- The beast with seven heads and ten horns is a character whose identity remains a mystery to many believers. What do you consider this beast to represent?
- What is the mark of the beast?
- Will America be struck by an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse)?
- Are preppers wise to store up food?
- What is the Time of the Gentiles?
- What is the Abomination of Desolation?
- How do you explain the fate of the Jews and the nation of Israel during the end times?
- Seven trumpets are described in the book of Revelation as announcing significant events in the end times. Please explain the events that coincide with each trumpet.
- What do you say to those who state that we cannot know the day or the hour of the Messiah’s return to Earth?
- When do you believe Yeshua (Jesus) will return to Earth?